Solar street light batteries generally have the following characteristics:
1. Environmentally friendly. Due to the application of the colloidal electrolyte, the environmental impact of the product during production, use and recycling is reduced to a lower level. The plates are made of specially developed lead-free calcium-tin alloy plates with no mercury and no cadmium.
2. The battery capacity is high.
3. Strong charging and acceptance. Nanocolloids and special alloys ensure a good charge acceptance of the battery.
4. High current and high rate discharge. The battery is not damaged within 5 seconds of 8C discharge.
5, self-discharge is small. It can be stored for two years without charging. The 2V series can still be stored for more than 99.9% for two months.
6, suitable for a variety of harsh environments. It still works normally in the temperature range of -40 ° C ~ 70 ° C and high altitude environment.
7, long life. Ultra-pure materials and colloids ensure that the battery can be floated for more than 10 years under normal conditions.
Solar street lamps mainly use lithium batteries, the main reasons are:
1. Lead-acid batteries are much less effective than lithium batteries. Lithium batteries have a stable position in terms of battery capacity and stability.
2. The main reason is that the lead-acid battery is very polluted. It has been banned from using this type of battery. In order to actively respond to the policy, the lithium battery is used as a new solar street lamp battery to solve this problem.
3, lithium battery volume is small, easy to install, carry, stable performance, will not suffer from severe impact like other batteries, easy to accident. Now the lithium battery can be placed on the back of the lamp head or on the back of the panel.
4. The battery stores the electrical energy converted by the solar photovoltaic module in the body during the day, and discharges at night when the controller commands the time.